Uren per week:
Deel deze vacature
Head of Projectmanagement (ingevuld)
The future belongs to those who help the world to listen! Sonion develops and manufactures innovative audio solutions for hearing aid. Within this company you will become the Manager of a team of 5 project managers within R&D. You will inspire and motivate the team and other managers. This is why this job is such a great opportunity:
- You work for a company that is not only market leader but is also doing good for the world; you literally help people listen again.
- You are being a part of a team of technical professionals, and with your passion and enthusiasm you inspire to develop the team and develop project management in general.
Your tasks and responsibilities
To build and maintain a high performing project-driven organization, in which the project managers drive & organize their projects in such a way that we are successful in our target markets. Drive actively the change towards a project-driven organization, in which the project managers are change agents & role models. Within this role you report directly to the Senior VP R&D and you are part of a team of 12 managers. Apart from lead the projectmanagers you also have a direct link to the R&D department in Vietnam. Your main responsibilities are:
- Accountable for on-time & on-cost delivery of all R&D projects globally
- Lead the execution of a PMO governance, reporting and review framework to provide a holistic view of all organizational project activity
- Project portfolio management; incl. resource planning & project prioritization to support the roadmap / business objectives
- Standardization and continuous improvement on on way of working in projects to increase efficiency & effectiveness and secure on-time delivery of the right product
- Continuous improvement on company culture, stimulating x-functional cooperation and high engagement / motivation of project team members to create the environment for success. Be a champion for strategic change (e.g. consumer centricity).
- Making sure Lean R&D principles, practices & other best practices are followed
- People management of the project managers (incl. hiring, coaching, supporting & reviewing their work)
Sonion Nederland B.V (Sonion NL) is a company in the Sonion Group which is a global supplier within the Hearing Aid Industry. The Sonion Group develops, manufactures and sells product solutions to customers who manufacture hearing instruments and other acoustic solutions. Sonion NL is the main R&D center within transducers and modules, but Sonion NL also has sales supportive activities such as Application Engineering, CQS, and administrative support functions. Sonion NL collaborates with sister companies in Denmark, Poland, Vietnam, the Philippines, US and China.
You are a people manager with thorough knowledge of project management in a technical environment. Preferably R&D. You are able to drive the change and you:
- Are an Expert in Project Management (Lean R&D is a PLUS).
- Drive, Passion and enthusiasm Project Management, Lean R&D and continuous improvement in general.
- Have an education at Master or PhD level.
- Have extensive working experience as a Project Manager
- Are a strategic thinker you have planning, analytical skills and a helicopter view
- Have outstanding communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Have the ability to motivate, convince, and energize others; demonstrated skills in training and coaching others.
- Are able to do stakeholder management, manage expectations and influencing the thinking of the team and others within the company
- Have an open mindset and attitude, listening to improvement ideas of colleagues
Equally important to your knowledge and experience is the personality you bring. We need someone who is social, hands-on, proactive, eager to learn and result driven. You can interact effectively with a wide variety of people with different backgrounds.
We offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications, including a competitive salary, 27 vacation days, 13 rota free days and 8% holiday allowance. But more importantly, Sonion is a working environment that provides you with the opportunity to develop steadily further. We are the leading innovators in our field, and we believe our employees make a difference. Along with your manager you will regularly reflect on and make plans for your development and interests. We are an international and inclusive organization where it is easy to connect with colleagues.
Further information and application contact Mans Loman at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0641312488. Mans is responsible for the recruitment process. Please submit your application in English.
As part of our recruitment process, we will process your personal data, as set out in our Recruitment Privacy Notice. An assessment and reference check will be part of the procedure.